Magi by Bishop Rotary - Matte Black - RCA
- Nikko Hurtado x Bishop Rotary Tattoo Machine
- Limited Collector’s Edition Matte Black Machine Only
What started as a discussion between Nikko Hurtado and Franco Vescovi on their ideal machines, turned into a two-year venture towards making it a reality. The MAGI rotary machine is the collaborative result between Nikko and Bishop Rotary, released in a limited quantity as an authentic collector’s item.
The MAGI rotary features CNC-machined aircraft aluminum construction and a precision Maxon motor with dual bearings. It is one of the most powerful cartridge machines available in the industry in its size, weighing only 2oz. This machine is compatible with all cartridge needles and comes with two plunger bars – one 71mm plunger bar for disposable grips and one 80mm plunger bar for click grips. The MAGI comes with an RCA connection and it is recommended to run at 6 to 8.5 volts for the best results.
Please Note: The grip pictured in the image gallery with the MAGI Matte Black Rotary machine is for reference only. It is not included with your purchase.
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 2oz
- CNC-machined from aircraft aluminum
- Precision Maxon motor with dual ball bearings
- Stroke: 3.5mm
- 71mm plunger bar included for use with disposable grips
- 80mm plunger bar included for use with click grips
- Compatible with cartridge needles
- Use at 6 – 8.5 volts for best results
- RCA connection
- Limited edition collector’s machine; numbered and authenticated
- Made in USA