Spektra Xion by FK Irons
Fallen King Irons Spektra Xion Rotary Tattoo Machine in Black with Ruby
The Spektra Xion is FK Irons’ most innovative and versatile rotary machine. A product manufactured over three years of research and meticulous design, the Spektra Xion is one-of-a-kind, having been engineered and beta tested in collaboration with renowned tattoo artists world-wide.
What makes the Spektra Xion such a sought-after revolutionary machine? Compact and lightweight, measuring 32mm at its widest point and tapering down to a 1” diameter, this is the first pen-style machine to employ a ratcheting system for give and stroke adjustment. This machine has an interchangeable 3.7mm to 3.2mm stroke length, allowing a tailored tattooing experience to accomplish a wide variety of styles and techniques; its unique “one-turn” dial allows for convenient needle give adjustment from soft to hard for optimal control; and its seamless grip, which features the same ergonomic profile and ratchet as the FK Irons click grip, is compatible with all needle types. This grip is autoclave-safe.
Upgraded from the standard Maxon motors used in most FK Irons machines, the Spektra Xion employs a specially designed 10W MotorBolt System for maximum torque. This machine is able to operate at up to 9.5 volts. For optimal performance, it is professionally recommended not to exceed this voltage level.
- Ergonomic, lightweight pen-style machine
- Compact design; tapers from 32mm to 1" diameter
- Ratchet system locks needle depth settings
- 3.7mm and 3.2mm adjustable stroke length
- “One-turn” dial for convenient adjustment of give and needle tension
- Specially designed 10W MotorBolt system for maximum torque
- Operable up to 9.5 volts; not recommended to operate at higher voltage
- Seamless, autoclavable grip with stabilizer O-ring
- Compatible with all needle types