Evolution Rotary Red by HM Tools & Dye
Evolution Rotary Red by HM Tools & Dye – Spring Type Rotary Shader Machine with Clip Cord Connection
Years of tattoo experience and the desire to provide only the finest machines led to the start and growing success of HM Tools & Dye.
This company, based in Madrid, Spain, manufactures all machines in house from a solid block of 7075 Aircraft Aluminum, brass, or top quality iron with CNC machinery.
The only imported part used on an HM tattoo machine is the high quality Swiss Maxon motor, which has a 22mm diameter and the HM logo on each side.
The Evolution is a spring type rotary tattoo machine that looks and performs like a coil.
It is incredibly easy to adapt to because it runs steadily and strong, even at a low voltage and speed. The Evolution is a shader that will push any magnum, which makes it great for solid coloring and black and grey work. It has a 3.4mm stroke with dampening, a spring and armature bar set-up, and a clip-cord hook up. It is recommended to use the Evolution between 5.5v to 9v (it should never exceed 12v). No synthetic oil, grease, or lubrication is needed for this machine.
The Evolution is available in two anodized finishes, Black or Red.
- Red anodized finish frame CNC machined from a solid block of 7075 Aircraft Aluminum
- Recommended voltage: 5.5v – 9v (do not exceed 12v)
- 3.4mm stroke with dampening
- 22mm diameter Swiss Maxon motor with HM logo
- Spring and armature bar set-up
- Clip cord hook up
- No oil or grease necessary
- Shader machine – great for solid coloring, black and grey
- HM Tools & Dye owned and operated by tattoo artists
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain