HM Invictus 3.4mm Stroke Micro Glide Rotary
HM Invictus Micro-Glide Tattoo Machine with 3.4mm Medium Stroke and RCA Cord
Designed and manufactured in collaboration with Invictus Tattoo Supply, the HM Invictus Micro Glide from HM Tools & Dye features top quality CNC-machined 7075 Series Aircraft Aluminum construction with a high density Delrin manufactured slide system and needle bar retainer. This lightweight machine weighs in at only 90g, but packs a powerful punch with a German made 17mm Faulhaber motor, designed exclusively for HM Tools & Dye.
The HM Invictus Micro Glide is available with three stroke lengths: 2.6mm (Short), 3.4mm (Medium), and 4.2mm (Long). This listing is for the HM Invictus Micro Glide machine with a 3.4mm stroke length, ideal for coloring and solid black work. The Micro Glide has an RCA connection and a cord is included with your purchase.
- CNC machined from 7075 Series Aircraft Aluminum
- Stroke Length: 3.4mm
- Machine Weight: 90g
- Ideal for coloring and solid black work
- Durable, high density Delrin manufactured slide system and needle bar retainer
- German designed and tested exclusive 17mm Faulhaber motor
- RCA connection (HM RCA cord included)
- Engraved Invictus logo on frame
- Comes with a tin container and lid
- Manufactured in Madrid, Spain